Peer Resource Center Celebrates May Is Mental Health Month
The Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health’s Peer Resource Center (PRC) — located at 560 S. Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90020 — will be holding a series of celebratory and wellbeing events in recognition of May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
The event lineup includes:
- Wed., May 1, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. – PRC 2nd Anniversary Celebration
- Fri., May 10, Noon to 3 p.m. – Planting Your Stress Away: Benefits Of Nature In Your Home And Workplace
- Fri., May 17, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – PRC Art Gallery Reception: Building A Community Through Art
- Fri., May 24, Noon to 3 p.m. – Mental Health In Motion: Expression Through Dance And Motion
- Fri., May 31, Noon to 3 p.m. – Recovering Through Creativity: Building A Community Through Poetry
These events are free and open to the public. For more information, please download the event flyer or contact the PRC at (213) 351-1934.