Summer General Membership Meeting Followed by USC Assoc. Prof. & Psychiatric Pharmacist, Lisa W. Goldstone
NAMI Glendale Quarterly Membership Meeting
All Members Please Plan to Attend
USC Associate Professor Lisa W. Goldstone
MS, PharmD, BCPS, BCPP – Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist
“Marijuana And The Effects On The Brain”
St. Joseph’s Medical Center
Hope Conference Center Building
Membership meeting 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm
2nd THURSDAY ‘s Speaker 7 pm-8:30 pm.
Please pre-register for the speaker program for FREE,
so we can be sure to accommodate everyone.
Quarterly membership meetings –
Members will vote on any necessary business, hear an update from the affiliate, and have an opportunity to directly communicate with our Board Members.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be a paid up member to vote. For more details, or to join or renew online click on the blue icon below.You may also join or renew membership by cash or check immediately prior to the membership meeting.
- Learn about board activities and board ideas and plans for the affiliate
- Let the board know about critical issues you need our affiliate to address
- Give the board your feedback
- Meet and mingle with affiliate leaders and board members
- Connect with other members
- Learn about any updates on NAMI support groups, classes, programs, and events
- Sign ups for upcoming events
- Join NAMI Glendale or renew your membership on the spot
- Become a volunteer & find out about volunteer opportunities.
for both meetings in the Employee Lot only.
Enter from Buena Vista and enter the first structure on the left.
You will pay the regular charge if you park in the Visitor lot off of Alameda.