NAMI Glendale Board Nomination Announcement
NAMI Glendale is an affiliate of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness.
We are seeking nominations for each of the following elected positions on the NAMI Glendale Board for the calendar year of 2021.
- Vice President
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
We need your voice, skills, and experience on the NAMI Glendale Board of Managers!
- Would you like to impact the future of NAMI Glendale?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to our community?
- Would you like to join our “small but mighty” team?
- Would you like to support mental health services?
The timeline is as follows:
- Nominations shall be open until November 25, 2020
- Voting shall be open from December 1 until December 10, 2020
- The new officers shall be announced and installed at our holiday Zoom meeting on Tuesday, December 15 at 6:00 PM
You can find our by-laws and descriptions of the duties of each of the positions up for election on this page of our website. Candidates are required to be members of NAMI Glendale, to attend monthly scheduled meetings and work to support the mission of the organization.
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else, or have any questions, please contact one of the following members of our nominating committee by November 25, 2020:
- Jean Lusby at [email protected]
- Barbara Knighton at [email protected]
- Cathy Montes at [email protected]
We look forward to an exciting year ahead!