Free Legal Clinic
Mental Health Advocacy Services, Inc. and Friends In Deed announce a
MONTHLY FREE LEGAL CLINIC
Do you have questions about:
– A child’s problems in school
– Special education
– Landlord/tenant or other housing problems
– Medi-Cal, SSI or SSDI benefits
– Other public benefits
– Conservatorship, mental health law or family member with mental health disabilities
– Warrants …or another legal problem?
At this clinic, volunteers and attorneys at Mental Health Advocacy Services, Inc. will provide consultation and information.
Bring any documents relating to your question.
SECOND TUESDAY MORNING OF EACH MONTH Next Clinic: August 13, 2019 10:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
First United Methodist Church of Pasadena 500 E. Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena 91101
Walk in (no later than 12 noon) or CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY! (213) 389-2077 extension 15 – Ask for Andrea Priority will be given to people with appointments, but drop-ins are welcome. Individuals, families, and local case managers or clinicians are welcome! For more information, call the Church Office at (626) 796-0157