This past September, the NAMI Glendale family lost one of our founding members and past president, Jane Hancock. Jonée Shady, also a past president, shares her remembrances of Jane.
I am not a writer as she was but I can say that she has inspired me many times to write. I am approaching this piece as if I had been asked to speak at her memorial service or celebration of life instead of writing a tribute.more » Read More
- NAMI GLAC to Pilot New Frontline Wellness Program
- Update on NAMI GLAC’s Partnership with District Attorney’s Office & Training for Law Enforcement
- NAMI’s Statement On Recent Racist Incidents and Mental Health Resources for African Americans
- NAMI Glendale stands with Black Americans and other communities of color
- Urgent State Action Needed to Preserve Safety Net Services