John Hallowitz, Advocacy Comiittee Chair
It is critical that State Senator Anthony Portantino, the chair of the Senate Appropriations Committee, hear from as many of you as possible before August 6th when AB 1971 comes before his committee. Please, tell him that AB 1971 needs to apply statewide, and to all individuals whose health is in jeopardy, not just those on “deaths door.”
Grave disability is currently defined as an inability because of a mental disorder to provide for one’s Read More
- L.A. County Launches First-of-its-Kind Online Portal to Address Street Homelessness
- Save the Date: Sunday, July 22nd. It’ll be a splash!
- Run extended to 6/10/18 for WE RISE Festival of Art & Community Building “Make Mental Health a Civil Right”
- AOT/ Laura’s Law: Family members, your input needed now!
- 16th Annual NAMIWalks Los Angeles County 10/6/18: Save the Date!