SAMHSA’s mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities.
SAMHSA’s five year strategic plan is important because it helps determine which programs will be most vigorously supported and where federal spending on mental illness will be allocated. What this plan includes and what it omits will have a lasting effect on the quality of mental health care for all of us over the next five years. See the link below for the complete document.
The Read More
- NAMI Webinar “Caregiving for Adults with Mental Illnesses”
- Adventist Health’s Family Support Group added to our Calendar
- Multi-Project Affordable Housing Lottery, Glendale
- Tireless Advocate for the Mentally Ill Leaves Behind a Great Legacy
- NUEVO: la clase de “Familia a Familia de NAMI” en español comenzará pronto