The following urgent alert has been adapted from an advocacy action call issued by the Mental Illness Policy Organization. For additional background information on this key issue, please see the links at the bottom of the page including NAMI’s national position statement.
NOTE: Please help us understand the impact of our part in this call by cc-ing the email(s) you send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Free Class: “NAMI Family to Family” begins 1/20/19; Register Now
- CalABLE: people with disabilities can save & earn without losing benefits
- Save the Date: NAMI Glendale’s Holiday Party, 6:30pm-10:30pm, 12/4/18
- New Action Alert Coming Soon; Watch this Space
- NAMI Excited with New Opportunities to Improve Medicaid Mental Health Care